Your Charlie and the Chocolate Factory resource in detail:
This is a complete study of an adapted version of the book by Roald Dahl. You will find a collection of worksheets and activities to have your ESL-EFL students read a book in English and enjoy it!
• Teacher’s notes with the references for the book and answer key for specific pages
• a study chapter per chapter (26 in the adapted version)
• 2 pages for each chapter : a page with activities and a page with tasks
• at the end 6 pages for a global recap (that will be a perfect assessment)
• also exists in B&W version
There are 28 different illustrations offered in 9 versions about antonyms and comparatives.
There are 4 versions in total, with 5 flaps about Roald Dahl’s life and career.
There are 4 tests and 1 word list with 45 words about foods and drinks, verbs and utensils.
How to use this resource:
Please note that you will need the book to do the activities. Teacher’s notes and answer key will help you along the way, together with some links to audio and video documents to support the reading.
This set is not editable. The links to listening, reading and viewing activities are included. The files in the archive are PDF to be open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!