This is a yummy lesson for highly engaged students! Have your ESL-EFL-ELL students discover a children’s classic with these easy and engaging activities, cursive reading for beginners won’t be difficult but fun!
Your Charlie and the Chocolate Factory resource in detail:
This is a complete study of two readers proposing an adapted version of the book by Roald Dahl.
You will find a collection of worksheets and activities to have your ESL-EFL students read a book in English and enjoy it!
• Teacher’s notes with the references for the book and answer key for specific pages
• a study chapter per chapter (26 in the adapted version)
• 2 pages for each chapter : a page with activities and a page with tasks
• at the end 6 pages for a global recap (that will be a perfect assessment)
• also exists in B&W version
How to use this resource:
Please note that you will need the book to do the activities (one edition or the other, as you wish). Teacher’s notes and answer key will help you along the way, together with some links to audio and video documents to support the reading.
These documents are non-editable PDF files.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!