If you want to boost your students vocabulary and writing skills using comparatives and antonyms, this set of 28 illustrations is exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll find 9 versions to develop speaking, writing and reading skills!
Your Comparatives and Antonyms Flashcards Set in detail:
Here is a nice set of 28 illustrations about antonyms and comparatives. You will find nine different versions to better suit your needs and enable a variety of activities in your classroom. The first page consists in a cover page and a clickable list of the different versions. You’ll only need to print out 7 pages (4 cards per page).
❑ Color illustration only
❑ Color illustration & adjective
❑ Sentence with Color illustration
❑ Comparative with Color illustration
❑ B&W illustration only
❑ B&W illustration & adjective
❑ Sentence with B&W illustration
❑ Comparative with B&W illustration
❑ Adjective only
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• These flashcards can help your students explain what’s in their school bag.
• Since our flashcards sets all look alike, you can mix and match them to create a custom set!
This set is not editable. It is a set that applies to many units but it is part of a bundle for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory book study.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!