Are you looking for a lovely, engaging and organized template to create your PowerPoint slideshows for your units? Then this template is what you’re looking for.
Your PowerPoint Editable Unit Template in detail:
This PowerPoint template is a complete PowerPoint layout package to create a unit. It is fully editable because only the background and some ideas on how to use the slides are provided.
☞ Here are the different layouts available (when adding a new slide, you will be able to choose from these layouts):
You will find:
- some covers to organize your unit in up to 5 steps,
- some general slides to display a mindmap, a timeline and some thumbnails
- Some slides to display the objectives of each step
- A slide to list your expectations for the final task
- A slide showing rubrics for the final task
- A slide to display an assessment
- A set of 8 slides for each activity (listen, read, write …)
- Two completely editable slides (title and content).
You will enjoy:
- the cohesive look
- the simple use
- the endless possibilites (because many slides are applicable to ANY presentation, not just units).
- the tips given for each layout
- the possibility to duplicate slides as many times as possible
How to use this resource:
You will particularly like this resource if you are teaching in a Virtual Classroom as you will be able to display the presentation as a slideshow or even create a video from it inside PowerPoint.
- After purchasing, download the archive and extract the files
- Read the « Read this first » file
- Read the « How to install the templates » file with detailed instructions about fonts, PowerPoint for PC (2007-2013 & 2016-2019) PowerPoint for Mac and PowerPoint Office 365)
- Read the « How to use the templates » with tips for each layout
- Open PowerPoint, create a New presentation from the newly-installed template
- AND ENJOY!
This template was created in Microsoft Office PowerPoint for Microsoft Office PowerPoint. It doesn’t work in LibreOffice Impress despite our efforts. You may upload in Google Slides but you will lose some layouts. However, Office 365 is free for teachers and once your presentation made you can download it in Impress format to be used in class, on in PDF to share easily with students. This template and theme included is not a presentation, it doesn’t include animations or transitions nor any content.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!