Are you a French teacher teaching EFL? Do you feel like you need to write your lesson plans more efficiently? Are you looking for an easy way to access institutional and academic skills? Here is an editable template to meet your expectations.
Your Lesson Plan Editable Template in detail:
These documents are Excel templates you will be able to modify and adapt to your needs to schedule your Cycle 3 & Cycle 4 classes and units throughout the year.
Here is the information that you will be able to display for the Units Templates:
• Cultural theme and skills
• Common Core domains your unit is attached to
• « Educational Parcours » developed in your unit
• Cross-curriculucar projects with associated subjects (for the Cycle 4 Units only)
• Language Activities and corresponding skills
New 2019 : You will be able to ass your objectives (linguistics & communication).
Here is the information that you will be able to display for the Classes Templates:
• type of class
• main activity
• main skill
• different steps
• list of documents used
• type of work
• expectations, strategies and details
How to use this resource:
• You will need to use Microsoft Excel 2016 to edit these documents.
• You will be able to follow detailed teachers notes for each Excel Spreadsheet.
• You will also be able to adapt every template to your own needs.
• You will find 1 template to copy as many times as you need for the classes templates.
• Each class can have up to 10 steps (but you will be able to delete as many as you wish)
• You will find 10 unit templates (a whole school year) for each cycle template.
• Each unit can have up to 20 classes (but you will be able to delete as many as you wish)
These lesson plans templates are editable in Microsoft Excel 2016 and the curriculum template is editable in Microsoft Powerpoint 2016. Any other resembling software may work but you won’t be able to fully enjoy the template and I won’t be able to help you for technical questions.
Please download the teachers’ notes. This document is aimed at language teachers teaching in France, it won’t be editable enough if you’re not concerned.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!