Engage your intermediate students with a fun and easy read along of Pride and Prejudice published by Sweet Cherry Publishing, an accessible and easy-to-read Pride and Prejudice readers which offers a great opportunity to teach simple past, biography and relations!
Your Pride and Prejudice Book Companion in detail:
Here is a set of 30 documents (offered in 2 versions: color and B&W) to complement the reading of a Pride and Prejudice Reader
- Some tips to prepare your story sack
- The answer key for the wordsearch
- The illustration for the story sack, the same illustration for the envelopes and/or the folder
- 8 bookmarks with quotes from the author.
- Some character puzzle pieces (autocorrective)
- Four QR codes (to add audio and video activities)
- A summary (autocorrective)
- An exercise on sentence building (biographical elements for Jane Austen)
- Some antonyms dominoes
- A wordsearch
- Some reading comprehension clipcards (autocorrective)
- A recording sheet to hand in
- A B&W version
☞ This story is aimed at intermediate students (A2/A2+). The activities will complement the book which is not included in the download. This set is not editable.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!