If you want to boost your students vocabulary about trips and travels, this set of 20 flashcards is exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll find 9 versions to develop speaking, writing and reading skills!
Your Travels and trips Flashcards Set in detail:
Here is a nice set of 20 travel flashcards. You will find nine different versions to better suit your needs and enable a variety of activities in your classroom. The first page consists in a cover page and a clickable list of the different versions. You’ll only need to print out 10 pages (and I generally print 2 per page, so that will make only 5 pages to print out).
❑ Text only version with or without the article
❑ Pronunciation (IPA British transcription)
❑ Color illustration only version
❑ B&W illustration only version
❑ Color illustration and text version
❑ B&W illustration and text version
❑ Color illustration with a sentence in the simple past.
❑ B&W illustration with a sentence in the simple past
Words listed: trunk, signpost, coins, stamp, compass, camera, travel guide, ticket, plane, wallet, globe, postcard, suitcase, airmail letter, picture, map, ship, passport, luggage, luggage tag.
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• These flashcards can help your students tell about a trip they took. They can imitate the sentences given to actually build their own story.
• Since my flashcards sets all look alike, you can mix and match them to create a custom set!
This set is not editable, yet, if you need any changes, please, feel free to ask.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!
Seuls les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit ont la possibilité de laisser un avis.