Engage your students in a task-based lesson about school subjects and adapt their tasks to their needs with this engaging complete unit.
Your Ideal Timetable Unit in detail:
This is a set of 15 worksheets about timetables and British schools offering teacher’s notes, links to authentic documents to be used (and tips on how to use them), together with a B&W version.
The unit is organized in 5 steps, 4 intermediary and 1 final, each offering a task.
– step 1: revise days and likes
– step 2: discover timetables
– step 3: learn about school days in British schools
– step 4: talk about bell schedules
– final task: invent your own ideal timetable and present it to the class.
This set is not editable. It is also available in a bundle with a speaking activity and vocabulary building tools to reinforce concepts.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!