- Step 1: learn the rooms
- Step 2: read and understand a description
- Step 3: name the different types of British homes
- Step 4: take a virtual tour of a British house
- Step 5: improve an ad
TASK 2: ORGANIZE A HOUSE TOUR
- Step 6: Watch and describe the situatio
- Step 7: listen to a conversation
- Step 8: play roles
FINAL TASK: SELL BUCKINGHAM PALACE
- Step 9: Listen and place the furniture
- Step 10: read about Buckingham Palace
- Step 11: report about Buckingham Palace
- Bonus cheat sheet on big numbers
- For each flashcard you will find 6 versions. You will also get 10 flashcards to teach the names of the rooms.
- Rooms concerned: yard, office, nursery, living room, laundry room kitchen, garage, dining room, bedroom, bathroom.
- The versions include: illustration only (color and B&W), text only, phonetic transcription), text and illustration (color & B&W versions).
- The rooms’ names come in 2 different versions: color & B&W.
There are 12 dice (6 dice with 2 versions each):
- basic questions (with pictures or with text)
- is there … ?(with pictures or with text)
- describe your bedroom (with pictures or with text)
- describe your garden (with pictures or with text)
- what is there in the room? … or … (with pictures or with text)
- complete your description with prepositions (with pictures or with text)
☞ Content of the memory challenge
- Themes: rooms, furniture, prepositions, price, adjectives
- a how to document for you to implement memory challenges in your classroom
- a word list (English to French) with 45 words sorted in 3 categories (easy, intermediate and difficult)
- 2 normal tests
- 2 adapted and differentiated tests for your special needs students
Please download the preview to have a better overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!