Are you looking for an engaging unit about the present perfect? Then this complete task-based unit about the 50 things challenge, also known as reversed Bucket List, was made for you and your students! The end of the year won’t be boring but fun!
Your Reversed Bucket List – 50 things challenge Bundle in detail:
This bundle is composed of 4 resources from our store: a unit, a set of flashcards, a set of bingos grids and a free speaking game.
This project, task-based unit, will engage your students even if they’re reluctant to work at the end of the year. Ask them to participate in the #50things challenge and teach them present perfect in a blast! It is composed of three steps and a final task. It can be done with or without guidance.
This is a huge set of illustrated flashcards showing 100 activities to be done by kids and teens. They are not extravagant or extraordinary (no bungee-jumping flashcard in this set) but they illustrate easy, fun, doable, accessible activities that can be done indoors (on lockdown), outdoors on a budget. They are all illustrated and present a base verb and object. They target the present perfect and will require your students to reflect on the past participle form.
To complement our unit on the reversed bucket list also called 50 things challenge, we created 5 bingo grids. Your students will earn points by
- completing one, two or all of them (20 points per grids as there are 20 different activities on each grid)
- proving they have done the activity with a picture (optional)
- recording their voice presenting the list of activities they have done (optional, to conjugate the verbs)
This is a game your students can play to practice the Present Perfect. It is offered in two versions:
- a non editable 10-slide PDF presentation for your students to read and count their points
- an editable 10-slide PowerPoint file for you or your students to invent new situations and new points
This set is not editable except for the free game (editable in PowerPoint). The links to viewing activities are included. The files in the archive are PDF to be open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!