Are you looking for an engaging and project based unit for the new year? Engage even your more reluctant students with this fun and easy unit and resources!
Your New Year’s Resolutions Unit Bundle in detail:
This is a bundle of 3 paid resources from our store and a freebie: a task-based unit, a thematic word list, some reflection posters about the past year and some reflection posters about the coming year!
❑ Step 1: Discover
- Describe a cartoon
- Analyze data and statistics
- Task 1: Write post-it notes
❑ Step 2: Learn
- Study a poster
- Study a novel extract
- Task 2: Design a poster
❑ Step 3: Go further
- Comment upon a video
- Analyze a poem
- Grammar Stop: How to make future plans and promises
- Task 3: Write your script
❑ Final Task : Shoot a vision board vlog
❑ B&W version
❑ Answer Key
Here is the a memory challenge set for advanced French or English learners. A memory challenge is a word list whose words are classified into 3 categories: difficult, intermediary and easy words. Your students have 45 words on their list but they don’t need to learn them all to obtain 100%! Themes:
❑ making plans
❑ example of resolutions
This is a set of 72 versions of the same All About 2020 poster that enables you to do a complete lesson on 2020 achievements with your students.
This bundle is composed of 3 sets:
- one aimed at beginners (A1/A1+),
- one aimed at intermediate students (A2/A2+) students
- one aimed at advanced students (A2+/B1).
This is a set of 4 versions of the same Hello 2021 poster that enables you to do a mini lesson on 2021 goals with your students.
This set is composed of 4 looking-alike posters :
- * the first one is aimed at A1 level students
- * the second one is aimed at A2 level students
- * the third one is aimed at A2+ level students
- * the fourth one is aimed at B1 level students
How to use this resource:
This unit will be very useful to work on the future, the imperatives, the modals, the conditional, and the simple past. Versions included: color and B&W for easy-printing. Answer key is included.
These resources are PDF documents, they are not editable.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!