Your Wonder Bundle in detail:
This bundle consists of 4 resources also available separately on our store: a mini-unit about the prologue, some bookmarks and character cards and a free poster to work on blurbs.
This is a set of 9 worksheets that offer a mini-unit in 3 steps. It offers step by step activities. It’s a task-based mini chapter you will be able to do in less than five hours.
- Study the book cover (work on words)
- Participate in a literature circle (work on conditional)
- Read the first page/chapter and study it (2 pages with grammar focus)
- Read a paragraph aloud (work on phonetics and phonology)
- Watch a scene (identify the characters’ relationships)
- Act out the scene with your own version
- Write an essay (3 subjects)
- Organize a kindness campaign
This is a complete set that consists of 24 bookmarks to be used while studying Wonder. Simply print out, laminate! You will find 12 precepts or 12 illustrations. You may want to print these on both sides. These bookmarks are offered in 3 versions: with a blue border, with a black border or with B&W illustrations.
This is a complete set that consists of 8 characters cards offered in 5 versions. The characters cards will be a ready-to-use while reading activity. They will make a nice reading task or even a research project. Your students will also be able to work on personality adjectives and vote for their favorite character.
Grab this free poster displaying positive adjectives used in blurbs about the book. A nice task to have your students complete!
This set is not editable.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!