Engage your beginners students with a fun and easy read along of A Dark Dark Tale written by Ruth Brown, an accessible and easy-to-read album which offers a great opportunity to teach there + be and prepositions!
Your Dark Dark Tale Book Companion in detail:
Here is a set of documents (offered in color only) to complement the reading of a Dark Dark Tale.
- An activity about the book cover.
- 20 vocabulary puzzle pieces to put in pairs (10 pairs in total) and
- An activity about the book pages.
- 18 prepositions puzzle pieces to put in pairs (9 pairs in total)
- A listening activity with a song
- An activity to go along the read-aloud (with listening activities)
- 3 mini grammar bookmark lessons
- Three activities around phonology (letter a, letter o and letter h with mp3 files included)
- Three tasks to complete
- 30 flashcards
- 64 word labels to build sentences
☞ This story is aimed at beginners students (A1/A1+). The activities will complement the book which is not included in the download. This set is not editable.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!