Are you looking for an easy activity for your 6e for Halloween? These editable word labels will help them structure their sentences, conjugate the verb BE and use adjectives before nouns.
Your Halloween Costume Editable Word Labels in detail:
Here is a nice set of word labels to have your students write sentences to describe their Halloween costume with the verb BE in the present. These labels are color-coded and offer: subjects pronouns, verb BE in the present, articles (an/an/two/three), conjunction (and), adjective and nouns (singular and plural). You will also find an editable version to add adjectives and nouns.
❑ Color version only
❑ Ready-made version (non editable, just printable) with 76 words
❑ Editable version (only with nouns and adjectives labels) with 4 editable pages (8 nouns and 8 adjectives)
How to use this resource:
• You may want to laminate them and add some magnetic tape at the back.
• Place them on your whiteboard and work with your students to place them in the right order to actually build a sentence
• Your students will just have to follow the pattern to build strong and powerful sentences.
• You may also print mini-sets (choose multiple pages) to work individually or in groups.
• Use the editable PDF pages to create your own labels with the words you want to teach.
You will get two PDF files. One is printable only, one is editable. Please add your words before printing.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!