Are you looking for a digital, engaging and hands-on activity that your intermediate English learners can complete at home to review grammar basics? Share this digital interactive notebook in two-clicks and have your students engaged with revision! A perfect digital activity!
Your Digital Interactive Notebook 4e Edition in detail:
This digital version of an Interactive Notebook is a PowerPoint activity that can be done in autonomy. For your convenience, we made sure it is fully compatible with LibreOffice Impress and as a free addon you will find a Google Slides version included. The are 13 lessons (5 about questions in the past) included in this digital interactive notebook for ESL-EFL learners.
It is included in our BUNDLE gathering 4 digital interactive notebooks (6e, 5e, 4e, 3e) and an editable addon.
How to use this resource:
- Send the file to your students or copy the Google Slide link on the first page and share it
- Your students will be able to open this file within PowerPoint or Libre Office Impress.
- They will simply choose the part they want (or have to) review and once on the page, they will drag the movable parts placed around the page onto the page itself.
- For intermediate students the lessons also contain traps they must eliminate to build their lessons.
- Once completed they will be able to save their work in various formats, PDF being an option, rename it with their own name and send it back (if necessary).
- You will find the answer key as a separate PDF file.
You will particularly like this resource if you are teaching in a Virtual Classroom as you will be able to show your students how to move the pieces and they will be able to do it at the same time!
This interactive notebook is meant for students to review lessons, not to practice with exercises so they will only get lessons to create. To give you an insight you may want to download our free sample about the Royal Family. The Answer Key file is included in this archive as a PDF file. Please note that the files you’re purchasing are PowerPoint presentations to be open in PowerPoint, Impress or Google Slides. They are not editable but the parts of the lessons are moveable.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!