Are you looking for a great Write the room activity for Back to School? Are you teaching English learners or bilingual students? This great activity will teach classroom vocabulary in a blast!
Your Write the room Classroom Labels Set in detail:
Here is a nice packet including 2 complementary activities:
* a set of 30 flashcards about classroom furniture and technological devices.
* a set of 3 activities to actually teach these words: write the room, label the teacher’s desk and decypher the phonetic code.
For the flashcards, you will find nine different versions to better suit your needs and enable a variety of activities in your classroom. The first page consists in a cover page and a clickable list of the different versions. For the worksheets, you will find four different versions.
❑ Text only version with or without the article
❑ Pronunciation (IPA British transcription)
❑ Color illustration only version, with noun, with article and noun
❑ B&W illustration only version, with noun, with article and noun
❑ Color and DYS font
❑ B&W and DYS font
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• These flashcards can help your students tell about an investigation they’re solving. They can imitate the sentences given to actually build their own story.
• Since my flashcards sets all look alike, you can mix and match them to create a custom set!
• The activities also include a Write the room word hunt in your classroom.
This set is not editable, yet, if you need any changes, please, feel free to ask.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!