If you want to boost your students vocabulary about pirates, this set of 34 flashcards is exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll find 9 versions to develop speaking, writing and reading skills!
Your Pirates Flashcards Set in detail:
Here is a nice set of 34 pirates flashcards. You will find nine different versions to better suit your needs and enable a variety of activities in your classroom. The first page consists in a cover page and a clickable list of the different versions. You’ll only need to print out 17 pages (and I generally print 2 per page, so that will make only 9 pages to print out).
❑ Text only version with or without the article
❑ Pronunciation (IPA British transcription)
❑ Color illustration only version
❑ B&W illustration only version
❑ Color illustration and text version
❑ B&W illustration and text version
❑ Color illustration with a sentence in the simple past.
❑ B&W illustration with a sentence in the simple past
Words listed: captain, crew, boatswain, first mate, quartermaster, anchor, rope, bag of coins, barrel, bomb, cannon, cannon balls, compass rose, eyepatch, hat, headscarf, hook, Jolly Roger, message in a bottle, palm tree, parrot, porthole, bottle of rum, scroll, shark fin, ship, compass, wheel, skull, skull and crossbones, spyglass, sword, treasure chest, treasure map.
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• These flashcards can help your students tell about a trip they took. They can imitate the sentences given to actually build their own story.
• Since my flashcards sets all look alike, you can mix and match them to create a custom set!
This set is not editable, yet, if you need any changes, please, feel free to ask.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!