Teach your students about occupations, jobs and careers with these colourful flashcards! Have them learn words, associate illustration, learn definitions and practice pronunciation!
You set of Occupations and Careers Flashcards in detail:
This is a set of 24 flashcards showing occupations, jobs and careers. Various versions of each occupation are included to better suit your needs and engage your students with differentiated activities.
• text only flashcards with and without the article, and also phonetic transcription (British English)
• illustrated flashcards with or without the word its illustrates, a definition for each occupation in the simple present
• of course a B&W version is also included.
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• You may use them as a word wall words activity.
• You may want to focus on phonetics and specific suffixes.
• You may want to focus on simple present action verbs.
The occupations mentioned are: journalist, monarch, principal, teacher, sportswoman, sportsman, park ranger, guard, musician, dancer, photographer, tourists, ecologist, student, author, mechanic, librarian, inventor, singer, magician, archaeologist, politician, artist, coach.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!
Seuls les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit ont la possibilité de laisser un avis.