If you want to boost your students vocabulary about fairy tales, princes and princesses, this set of 36 flashcards is exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll find 9 versions to develop speaking, writing and reading skills!
Your Fairy Tales Flashcards Set in detail:
Here is a nice set of 36 Fairy Tales flashcards. You will find nine different versions to better suit your needs and enable a variety of activities in your classroom. The first page consists in a cover page and a clickable list of the different versions. You’ll only need to print out 18 pages (and I generally print 2 per page, so that will make only 9 pages to print out).
❑ Text only version with or without the article
❑ Pronunciation (IPA British transcription)
❑ Color illustration only version
❑ B&W illustration only version
❑ Color illustration and text version (with or without the article)
❑ B&W illustration and text version (with or without the article)
Words listed: king, prince, knight x2, princess, queen, fairy, evil queen, witch, ghost, dragon, frog prince, snake, toad, spider, rat, horse, owl, fortress, castle, tower, wand, shield, helmet, horn, sword, crown, mirror, poison, potion, mushroom, rose, key, parchment, trunk, carriage.
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• These flashcards can help your students tell a fairy tale.
• Since my flashcards sets all look alike, you can mix and match them to create a custom set!
This set is not editable, yet, if you need any changes, please, feel free to ask.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!