Do you wish your students knew more about important figures? Do you often run out of time to have them research information?! Then this flapbook is the perfect go-to solution for you and your students! And it makes a great finished production to display!
Your Prince Philip Flapbook in detail:
This flapbook is a culture reference guide to have your students learn more about Prince Philip. You will just need to print out 3 pages (on white paper if you want your students to color in the illustrations). Four versions are included: colored or B&W, completed or to be completed. Feel free to ask for another one if you need.
The different tabs will enable your students to learn or research information about the following topics:
❑ His birth and date
❑ His family and childhood
❑ His life before Elizabeth II
❑ His life with Elizabeth II
❑ His famous achievements (with video link)
How to use this resource:
• You will be able to fill in the pages using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• You will only print out three pages, whether with blanks to be completed by your students or whether with the complete text to be read and studied by your students.
• Your students may complete this flapbook at home as a research project or you can do it in class (or in the ICT lab).
• You may even try to make it as a group activity: each group is in charge of one of the tabs, or each member of the group has to complete it. You may even have a « reference » group or student who has the information and gives them to the other students.
• The possibilities are endless. Once the tabs are completed, have your students color in the illustrations, cut out along the lines and staple after placing the tabs in the right order. You can have them stick it in their notebook for future reference.
This flapbook is a PDF document, it is not editable. Yet is is fillable on a device.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!