If you want to boost your students’ grammar and help them structure their sentences, then download this free resource.
Your Grammar Build a sentence Flashcards set in detail:
Here is a nice set of 12 parts of speech and parts of a sentence labels. You will find two different versions to better suit your printing needs.
❑ Color version
❑ B&W version
Words listed: noun, adjective, adverb, verb, auxiliary, pronoun, preposition, conjunction, article, punctuation and conjugation.
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards in color or B&W.
• You may want to laminate them and add some magnetic tape at the back.
• Place them on your whiteboard and work with your students to place them in the right order to actually build a sentence (simple, complex or compound).
• Insist on punctuation and conjugation
• Your students will just have to follow the pattern to build strong and powerful sentences.
This mini set is offered as a gift. You may want to download the Grammar Tools bundle to explain each concept to your students.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!