Are you looking for a fun, engaging and challenging activity that your advanced English learners can complete at home? Share this digital writing activity in two-clicks and have your students get creative with emojis! A perfect digital activity!
Your Emoji Story Writing – Advanced Learners Edition in detail:
This writing activity is a Google Slides presentation to have your advanced EFL students write an emoji story using the past simple and the past continuous.
❑ step 1: read a story
❑ step 2: understand the story (spot important words, verbs and link words)
❑ step 3: getting ready to write (think about the choice of verb form from two examples)
❑ step 4: write (2 versions with 5 differentiated propositions each)
How to use this resource:
- Allow access to your Google Drive for TPT to copy the Google Slides onto your own Drive.
- Read our instructions and TOU.
- Open the Google Slides. Share it with your students (make a copy)
- Share the instructions with your students.
- Give instructions to your students on how to publish their final writing.
The Google Slides documents will require YOU and YOUR STUDENTS to have a Google Drive. If you work with Google Classroom you will be able to assign this activity to your students. You are your students will be able to download this editable version within Powerpoint or Impress to complete offline.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!