Are you looking for a great Write the room activity for Back to School? Are you teaching English learners or bilingual students? This great activity will teach classroom vocabulary in a blast!
Your Write the room Classroom Labels Set in detail:
Here is a nice packet including 2 complementary activities:
* a set of 30 flashcards about classroom furniture and technological devices.
* a set of 3 activities to actually teach these words: write the room, label the teacher’s desk and decypher the phonetic code.
For the flashcards, you will find nine different versions to better suit your needs and enable a variety of activities in your classroom. The first page consists in a cover page and a clickable list of the different versions. For the worksheets, you will find four different versions.
❑ Text only version with or without the article
❑ Pronunciation (IPA British transcription)
❑ Color illustration only version, with noun, with article and noun
❑ B&W illustration only version, with noun, with article and noun
❑ Color and DYS font
❑ B&W and DYS font
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• These flashcards can help your students tell about an investigation they’re solving. They can imitate the sentences given to actually build their own story.
• Since my flashcards sets all look alike, you can mix and match them to create a custom set!
• The activities also include a Write the room word hunt in your classroom.
This set is not editable, yet, if you need any changes, please, feel free to ask.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!