Having your English learners read books in English can seem difficult at first! Why not engage your beginners with a fun and easy reading challenge!
Your Reading Challenge Charlie’s Adventures in detail:
Here is a set of 36 worksheets to offer a fun reading challenge. The questionnaires in the 36-page booklet are related to the Hello Kids readers for ESL students by editor ABC Melody.
❑ a booklet cover
❑ the rules of the challenge
❑ and for each of the 8 books: a coloring-labelling coverpage + 3 differentiated questionnaires
- Charlie and the Dinosaurs
- Charlie and the Queen’s hat
- Charlie and the Birthday Party
- Charlie and the Photo Competition
- Charlie and the Notting Hill Carnival
- Charlie and the Sports Day Surprise
- Charlie and the Toy Shop Gang
- Charlie and the Great Fire of London
❑ a final score record sheet
❑ a back cover
❑ NEW: the answer key for every quiz!
How to use this resource:
I advise you to print as a booklet and to download the preview before purchasing. Note that this booklet doesn’t show the books nor will you find the texts. The answer key is not included.
☞ I created this reading challenge for my beginners EFL students. I hope you will find them useful too.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!