Maintaining your students’ engagement before Christmas break won’t be hard anymore with this perfect Christmas mini book for EFL-ESL students and English learners. Celebrate Christmas in style with this reading and writing activity!
Your Christmas Mini Book in detail:
This is a set of 6 versions of a mini-book about Christmas.
- Read aloud (back cover with words)
- Read aloud (back cover to be stuck in the notebook)
- Read and write (back cover with words)
- Read and write (back cover to be stuck in the notebook)
- Use the illustrations to write your own mini-book (with back cover)
- Use the illustrations to write your own mini-book (without back cover)
How to use this resource:
You will be able to differentiate according to your students’ level and also according to your desire (read aloud, read and write or write).
•Print the desired page on an A4 sheet of paper.
•Fold in half three times in a row (once lengthwise, twice across the width).
•Unfold twice and cut on the dotted line.
Only a B&W version is included for easy-printing.
Other teachers also liked:
You may want to complete this Christmas mini-book with one of our Christmas resources.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!