Are you looking for a digital, engaging and hands-on activity that your English learners can complete at home to review grammar basics? Share these 5 digital interactive notebooks in two-clicks and have your students engaged with revision! Or make your own with our editable version! A perfect digital activity!
Your Digital Interactive Notebook Bundle Collège Edition in detail:
This bundle gathers various resources from our store:
- Our 6e Interactive Notebook (18 lessons)
- Our 5e Interactive Notebook (16 lessons)
- Our 4e Interactive Notebook (13 lessons)
- Our 3e Interactive Notebook (9 lessons)
- A free addon about the Royal Family
- An exclusive bonus: an editable version
This digital version of an Interactive Notebook is a PowerPoint activity that can be done in autonomy. For your convenience, we made sure it is fully compatible with LibreOffice Impress and as a free addon you will find a Google Slides version included.
☞ Content of the 4 interactive notebooks
You will particularly like this resource if you are teaching in a Virtual Classroom as you will be able to show your students how to move the pieces and they will be able to do it at the same time!
How to use these resource:
When using the ready-made versions, follow these steps.
- Send the file to your students or copy the Google Slide link on the first page and share it
- Your students will be able to open this file within PowerPoint or Libre Office Impress.
- They will simply choose the part they want (or have to) review and once on the page, they will drag the movable parts placed around the page onto the page itself.
- For advanced students the lessons also contain traps they must eliminate to build their lessons.
- Once completed they will be able to save their work in various formats, PDF being an option, rename it with their own name and send it back (if necessary).
- You will find the answer key as a separate PDF file.
When using the editable version, follow these steps.
- Extract the file from the archive
- Open in Microsoft Powerpoint preferably, Google Drive and Impress will not let you use our fonts but the layout will stay intact
- Edit the pages following the included tutorial
- Share the result with your students.
These interactive notebooks are meant for students to review lessons, not to practice with exercises so they will only get lessons to create. To give you an insight you may want to download our free sample about the Royal Family which is also included in this bundle. The Answer Key file is always included as a PDF file. Please note that the files you’re purchasing are PowerPoint presentations to be open in PowerPoint, Impress or Google Slides. They are not editable but the parts of the lessons are moveable except for the specified editable bonus which should be edited in Microsoft Powerpoint.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!