If you want to boost your students vocabulary about school things and backpack organization, this set of 30 flashcards is exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll find 6 versions to develop speaking, writing and reading skills!
Your School Things Flashcards Set in detail:
Here is a nice set of 30 flashcards about school things. You will find six different versions to better suit your needs and enable a variety of activities in your classroom. The first page consists in a cover page and a clickable list of the different versions. You’ll only need to print out 15 pages.
❑ Text only version with the article
❑ Pronunciation (IPA British transcription)
❑ Color illustration only version
❑ B&W illustration only version
❑ Color illustration and text version
❑ B&W illustration and text version
Words listed: binder, clip, eraser, glue stick, notebook, paintbrush, pen, fountain pen, pencil, pencil case, backpack, laptop, lunch box, pencil sharpener, ruler, protractor, set square, compasses, calculator, books, textbook, locker, scissors, paper clip, crayon, crayon box, marker, tape, satchel, paint palette.
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• These flashcards can help your students explain what’s in their school bag.
• Since our flashcards sets all look alike, you can mix and match them to create a custom set!
This set is not editable.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!