If you want to help your students memorize some fundamental figures of speech, this set of 12 flashcards is exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll find 3 versions to develop speaking, writing and reading skills!
Your Figures of Speech Flashcards Set in detail:
Here is a nice set of 12 flashcards about figures of speech. You will find three different versions to better suit your needs and enable a variety of activities in your classroom. The first page consists in a cover page and a list of the different versions. You’ll only need to print out 6 pages.
❑ Color illustration and definition
❑ B&W illustration and definition
❑ UK phonetic transcription
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• These flashcards can help your students explain what’s in their school bag.
• Since our flashcards sets all look alike, you can mix and match them to create a custom set!
This set is not editable. It is a set that was made to complement our Martin Luther King Jr unit so the figures of speech are related to the I have a dream speech.
Please see the cover for a detailed overview of the color definition version.
Wanna get freebies? Sign up for our newsletter!